are our support rates for 2020 where we have adjusted our after
hours rates and added extra support contracts .
Standard Ad-Hoc Rates per hour
* Standard rate (8.00 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
is R525.00 incvat.
* After hours rate
(After 5.00 pm and before 8.00pm.Full days weekends
and public holidays) is R695.00 ex vat .
* Travelling kilometer charges where applicable are R7.50 per km
* Remote support will be charged in fifteen minutes breaks at the
relevant Ad-Hoc rate .
Contracts - Here we have four types
Contract 1 - For non-profit organisations and Schools
to help them get an extra reduced rate.
A 5 hour contract with a labour rate of R 250.00 per
hour being a total of R 1250.00 inc vat per month.
2 - For the micro business to help them to
take advantage of a reduced rate.
A 5 hour contract with a labour rate of R 395.00 per hour being
a total of R 1975.00 inc vat per month.
3 - For the small business
A 10 hour contract with a labour rate of R 355.00 per hour being
a total of R 3550.00 inc vat per month.
4 - For the medium to corporate business
A 15 hour contract with a labour rate of R 320.00 per hour being
a total of R 4800.00 inc vat per month.
Contracts are charged monthly and in advance .
* Contracts are subject to a full calender months notice .
* Travelling charges included in all contracts for Cape Town and
* Hours can be used for any support or installation issues .
* If the contracts hours are used up within the month any
extra hours will be charged at the contract's hourly rate .
* Any hours left over at the end of the month will be carried forward
for one month only .
* After hours on all the contracts will be at the relevant
contract rate + 50%.
After hours times being after 5.00 pm and before 8.00pm weekdays
. Full days weekends and public holidays.
The remote support package consists of a monthly premium of R 750.00
inc vat which covers the remote access of your computers during
the month . This will consist of unlimited remote support during
the month up to half an hour per incident , thereafter the issue
will be escalated to on-site support which rate will be determined
by the contract rate that you are on or the standard Ad-Hoc rate.
? . Please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or give us a call on 00649051618 to set up a meeting to discuss
your requirements .